Sedgemoor District Council invested £6.3million in the pool and cafe development. The swimming pool and cafe are operated by 1610.
- 25-metre 6-lane main pool (this pool has a depth of 2m and is heated to 28-29 degrees).
- 13metre by 7 training/learner pool (this pool has a depth of 0.9m which is kept at a warm 31-32 degrees).
- Swimming lessons
- Village style changing rooms and vanity area (lockers require £1 coins).
- Accessible facilities
- Spectator seating for galas and events.
Please note last entry to the pool is an hour before closing time.
Timetables are available to download from: http://www.1610.org.uk/centres/3/trinity-sports-leisure/.
The café is welcoming, family-friendly and affordable. Three large flat screen TV's provide entertainment. High chairs are available for use. There is an outdoor seating area for seasonal use.
What's on the cafe menu:
- Smoothies and shakes
- Freshly made coffee including lattes, mochas and cappuccinos;
- A range of teas
- Ice creams and lollies (seasonal)
- Sandwiches, wraps and salads;
- Jacket Potatoes
- Warm paninis
- Snacks including flapjacks, fruit and crisps
Parking and community transport:
10 disabled parking bays have been provided within the new car park. These spaces have level access to the centre.
There are also cycle shelters, motorcycle spaces, general parking, bus/coach bays and a drop off zone.
Sedgemoor Community Transport (SCT) can also be booked, with 24hrs notice, to take you from your home or another Sedgemoor location to the pool and back. For more information on the SCT service please visit: http://www.sedgemoorct.com/
Trinity Sports and Leisure is located on the wider school site of Chilton Trinity, (which is accessible from the Northern Distributor Road) on Chilton Street in Bridgwater. The postal code is TA6 3JA.
How do I get in touch with the centre?
The centre can be contacted direct via 01278 429119 or Chilton@1610.org.uk or visit: http://www.1610.org.uk/centres/3/trinity-sports-leisure/